Module 1: Introduction to DevOps
Module 02: Module 2: Microsoft Azure
Module 03: Source Control using GIT
Module 04: Docker
- Module 1: Installing Docker
- Module 2: Docker Image Layers
- Module 3: Build Docker Images by using Docker Commit Command
- Module 4: Build Docker Images by Writing Docker file
- Module 5: Push Docker Images to Docker Hub
- Module 6: Docker Networking, Links and Volumes
- Module 7: Create Dockerized Web Applications
Module 05: Kubernetes
Module 06: Terraform
Module 07: Azure DevOps
DevOps engineers are developers or infrastructure administrators with subject matter expertise working with people, processes, and products to deliver value in organizations continuously.
Responsibilities for this role include designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, coding,
infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of the following:
• Cloud computing concepts, including understanding PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations.
• Version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.